Monday, August 17, 2009

'Cause I saved a few and I keep 'em in a jar

So lately I've become a professional insomniac.

If I were to sign up for an insomnia tournament, they'd kick me out and tell me sorry, no professionals.

I think you can tell that I haven't slept in a while because the lameness is running high.

Higher than usual, that is.

Unfortunately for you, I still amuse myself. And that's enough for me.

So here's a music video that gives me a sense of calmness when it's 5:20 am and I'm tired but I can't sleep - like now.


Owl City - Fireflies

*if the vid's not working try refreshing 'n stuff. it's worth it

I would seriously kill to have that room.

I'd never leave. I'd have people bring me food and I'd relieve myself in a bowl.


In any case, so I know my blog's been facing a drought recently. But I've been living, breathing, and possibly eating chemistry.

I miss my friends a lot.

I can't even afford to open Facebook 'cause I'll stay on it for hours. But yes I have tons of evil deadlines to meet so I'm going to remain a hermit until I meet and beat them.

Until next time.

Be good!

What helps you sleep?

%

10 comments:

Fatima said...

.

JJ said...

I am ashamed to say I really loved the song.
And I can so picture you playing with all those toys and never getting bored.

I miss you too D:
I'll come over for a little visitation today or tomorrow.. okay?

- JJ x

Kelsie Lynn said...

Good luck with all your deadlines :P
I am also super busy at the moment- and school hasnt even started- ew!

ps. love that film clip. the room= awsome.

Unknown said...

usually i just have a full-packed day that when it comes time for sleep, i'm ready! hahaha! butttt then again, i've always slept well... i can sleep anywhere. ;P

Wuthering said...

Hmmm I wonder if this is chemistry specific.

Megan said...

the best way to fall asleep...turn on QVC or home shopping network so you can just barely hear it. works every time.

Ghost Writer said...

I can't sleep these days either, and I've always prided myself on my ability to snooze no matter where (airport floors, cinemas, lecture halls) when the time comes..so I feel your pain girl!!!

Hope you're not so busy that you'll foresake my blog though! :p xxx

Unknown said...

computer = insomnia. every time. hypnosis tapes = deeeeeeep sleeps. i'm sort of obsessed with them...

Naimah said...

For the first time ever I enjoyed one of your songs, it was actually good. Lol hehe.

Wuthering said...

I

L
O
V
E

T
H
I
S

S
O
N
G

I <3 you!